Through interpretation, understanding; through understanding, appreciation; through appreciation, protection. – Freeman Tilden
Our passion for delivering engaging, revealing and provocative interpretation is limitless.
Joining you at any stage, we aim to bring significant added value to any interpretive project we are involved in. We can deliver or assist in Interpretive Master Planning – Interpretive Trail Planning & Design – Community Consultation – Heritage Research – Interpretive Writing – Interpretive Sign Design.
Our experienced team is committed to natural and cultural heritage conservation through interpretation, and is looking forward to working with you.
The types of interpretive projects we have worked on are diverse and can be experienced all across our great nation;
- Lindsay Art Trail – Hepburn Shire Council – Interpretive Trail Plan, including sculptures, signs, landscaping and marketing ideas.
- Interpretation of Old Great North Road (World Heritage Listed Section) – NPWS NSW – Interpretive Heritage Trail
- Balranald Interpretation Discovery Centre – Balranald Shire Council – Complete Design & Development of the Interpretation Centre
- Interpretive Plan & Style Guide – Boroondara Shire Council – Interpretive plan on the biodiversity sites across the council region, including a sign style guide
- West Terrace Cemetery Tour – Adelaide Cemetery Authority – Award winning interactive interpretive night tour
- Wave Hill Walk – Gurindji Aboriginal Corporation – Interpretive Trail Plan
- Kakadu – Parks Australia NT – The complete planning, design, manufacture and installation of all the interpretive signs in the park
- Reeds Bed Bird Hide – NPWS NSW – Interactive Interpretation
- Roebourne Heritage Trail – City of Karratha – Interpretive Heritage Trail
- Carnarvon Gorge – Parks & Wildlife Service QLD – Aboriginal Art Project
- Ringwood Station Interpretive Signs – VIC Roads – Interpretive writing, design, manufacture and installation
- Byron Bay Whale & Dolphin Trail – Byron Shire Council – Interpretive Environmental Trail
- Sapphire Gems Interpretive Trail – Central Highlands Regional Council – Interpretive Tourist Trail.
- Australian Convict Sites – Port Arthur Historic Management Authority (11 Sites across Australia) – Interpretive Entrance Structures
- Whipbird Walk Interpretive Hub – Sunshine Coast Council – Interactive Outdoor Interpretive Hub
- Byron Bay Maritime Museum – OEH Byron Bay – Complete Design & Development of the Interactive Interpretation Centre
- Peak Hill Interpretation Post – Parkes Shire Council – Interpretive research, writing, script writing, audio production and manufacture of an Interpretive Solar Audio Post.
There are many different media solution available where interpretation is concerned. When and where to use the media available is not always a simple decision, we can offer expert advice that could save you a costly mistake.
The creative team constantly redefines how to provoke, relate and reveal!